Psychology PhD Studentships available...
School of Psychology
The School has a vibrant postgraduate community of over 200 psychology masters students and 50+ psychology PhD candidates who are a crucial part of the School's research activity, which has been ranked in the Top 20 in the UK by the Research Exercise Framework (REF 2014).
There are lots of reasons to study with the School of Psychology, this page sums them up.
This section will allow you to take a detailed look at our provision to help you decide which programme best suits your interests. The MSc in Psychological Research is accredited by the ESRC for doctoral training and as such is the recommended route for students aiming to go on to a PhD.
Taught Postgraduate Courses
- Applied Behaviour Analysis MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Clinical and Health Psychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Consumer Psychology with Business MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Counselling MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Mindfulness-Based Approaches (5 years) MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Mindfulness-Based Approaches (Train to be a Mindfulness Teacher and get a Masters degree) MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Neuroimaging MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Positive Behaviour Support MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Principles of Clinical Neuropsychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Psychological Research MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Psychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert