The city of Bangor lies between the Menai Strait and the Snowdonia National Park.
The School of Sport, Health and Exercise Science is based on the Normal Site at Bangor University. The full address and postcode is:
School of Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences, George Building, Holyhead Road, Bangor LL57 2PZ
Travelling to Bangor
Directions to the School
- The easiest way to get here is to exit the A55 via Junction 9.
- Take the first left at the roundabout and follow signs for the A487 towards Bangor City Centre.
- Stay in the left hand lane as you approach the next roundabout (approx 150 meters) and take the 2nd exit (straight ahead) following the A487 (Treborth Road).
- Carry on along this road and on your right you will pass Treborth Garden Centre and on your left is the Golf Driving Range.
- As you approach the next roundabout ‘The Antelope’ public house is on your left (you will also see the Menai Suspension Bridge on the left), take the right hand approach lane and take the 2nd exit; Holyhead Road (A5) heading for Bangor City Centre.
- The Normal Site is on your left (approximately 0.5 mile before a mini roundabout and just before a white painted house), then turn immediately to your left (almost a U turn from the main road) and follow the road down to the George Building, the old building with a pillared entrance which is on your right.
Further travel directions
Click here for further travel directions, downloadable campus maps, etc.