The Archives and Special Collections welcomes visits from small groups of individuals for introductory sessions. These visits consist of :
- an overview of the archival collections that are held by the University
- a description of the work of the service
- an explanation of the different methods of searching for material
- a small display of a selection of items that reflect the broad nature of the collections
- a question and answer session
The group visits usually last about 1.5 hours, and our education room can accommodate groups of up to 15 persons.
If you require further details or would like to make a booking for your group, please contact us on (01248) 383276 or email us at email@example.com