Volunteering during your time at Bangor University is a great way of getting involved in sport and gain valuable experience. In the current job market standing out from the crowd is essential, and volunteering could do this for you. There is a broad range of sport volunteering opportunities at Bangor University so get involved today.
Have a look at what some of the volunteers at Bangor University have been up to.
Click here for further information on the Bangor Sports Volunteering programme.
- Community/junior coaching – football, hockey, badminton, netball
- Netball coaching and umpiring
- Badminton coaching
- Football coaching and refereeing
- Basketball coaching and refereeing
- Coaching and leading sports clubs
- Weightlifting events
- Campus Sport programme
- General sports events organising/volunteering
If you are interested in getting involved in any of the above click here for an application form.
In return for volunteering you will gain Bangor Employability Award (BEA) points. Click here for further information.