Modules for course N1AX | MA/BUSPSY
MA Business with Consumer Psychology
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- PCP-4004: Consumer Psychology: Theory (20) Core
- ASB-4006: Marketing Strategy (15)
- PPP-4017: Nudges and Beh Change for Busi (20)
- ASB-4900: MA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
30 credits from:
- ASB-4007: Finance for Managers (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4010: New Venture Creation (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4426: Contemporary Issues in Mgmt (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4439: International Marketing (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4440: Consumers in Global & Digital (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4521: Int'l Marketing Communication (15) (Semester 1)