Modules for course N3BB | MA/LBANK
MA Banking and Law
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- SXL-4405: International Banking Law (15)
- ASB-4437: Merger and Acquisition (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4900: MA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
15 credits from:
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) (Semester 1)
- Students must take ONE of these modules, but are not permitted to take both.
30 credits from:
- SXL-4401: Competition Law (15) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4403: Marine Insurance (15) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4404: Intellectual Property Law (15) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4406: Intn'l. Commercial Arbitration (15) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4410: Global Trade Law (15) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4411: Comparative Corp. Governance (15) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4414: Employment Law (15) (Semester 2)