Modules for course N1AY | MSC/BUSPSY
MSc Business with Consumer Psychology
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
60 to credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4922: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4920 (January Dissertation) is not available for this degree (Degree only a September start)
30 credits from:
- ASB-4007: Finance for Managers (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4010: New Venture Creation (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4426: Contemporary Issues in Mgmt (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4439: International Marketing (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4440: Consumers in Global & Digital (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4521: Int'l Marketing Communication (15) (Semester 1)
- NB* This degree is only available as a September intake