The Insurance Officer can be contacted on extn. 2199 and he can advise on all aspects of insurance cover. Insurance is a complicated subject and your enquiry may need to be referred to our brokers, who in turn may need to consult with the insurers themselves, so please ask in plenty of time. Always refer to the Insurance Officer anything you are asked to sign which appears to transfer risk to the university or has the university indemnifying someone else. Since these innocent-sounding documents could cost the university millions of pounds, they have to be signed by a senior member of staff in the Finance Office. Never be tempted to do so yourself.
- Stationery Cupboard
- Online Vehicle Hire Insurance Form
- Online Staff/Student Travel Cover Form
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office Travel Advice
- Health & Safety Policy - Travel Overseas
- Insurance at Bangor University (UWB Staff Only)
- Overseas Working Equality Guidance for Staff