You've been invited for interview for the BN (Hons) Child Field...
Congratulations on being shortlisted for interview for the Bachelor of Nursing degree, Child Field at Bangor University (Wrexham Campus.)
Please ensure you follow this important information:
- You will need to access your personal UCAS track page for the details of the date and location of your interview.
- You must confirm your attendance through UCAS, if you do not do so your offer of interview will be withdrawn.
- Interview dates will only be changed in exceptional circumstances.
- You must arrive by 9am and the day is expected to finish by 4pm.
- If you are unable to attend on the given date please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child field interviews will take place in School of Health Sciences, Wrexham Technology Park, Wrexham, LL13 7YP.
Structure of the child field interview days
- The selection day will involve group interviews and is facilitated by academic staff and health board colleagues from the division of paediatrics and child health.
- Interviews incorporate a values based approach and the activities are designed to explore your knowledge of the field of children’s and young people’s nursing, as well as your ability to think critically, communicate and work as part of a team.
- The day will start at 9am and is expected to be finished by 4pm.
- You will be expected to complete a piece of written work on a health/nursing related topic and a numeracy test under examination conditions.
- Please ensure that you bring with you some lunch and refreshments, you will be allocated a set time for lunch and refreshment breaks.
- Please allow time for car parking.
- PLEASE NOTE: interviews for child field applicants will take place at the Wrexham Campus, please ensure that you attend the correct campus.
What you need to bring with you
- All educational certificates, passport or driving licence and a passport size photograph. Please bring the original document plus a photocopy of all these documents to interview including copies of passport or driving licence.
- The completed All Wales Character reference which you can download here.
- We will not be able to proceed with the interview if you do not bring these documents with you.
- Please ensure you also bring with you your own lunch and refreshments.
What happens following interview?
You will be informed of the outcome of your interview through UCAS track so it is important that you check your account regularly.
Alison Owen Traynor
Programme Lead, Child Field Admissions Tutor