Modules for course C8EY | MSC/AMS
MSc Applied Marketing Science
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- PRP-4025: Research Project (60) Core
80 credits from:
- XUE-4002: Design Thinking - Strategy (20) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4006: Marketing Strategy (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4007: Finance for Managers (15) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4012: Practical Programming (20) (Semester 2)
- PRP-4014: Advanced Research Methods (20) (Semester 2)
- PRP-4015: Research Methods Skills (20) (Semester 1)
- XUE-4031: Applied Digital Graphics (20) (Semester 1)