From Monday 20th September, we will be back in Rathbone and are able to meet face to face, or if you would prefer via Microsoft Teams video call or a standard phone call. Call or email the relevant service in the first instance and we will arrange what’s best for you. Should you need to speak to us before then you can call/email us to prearrange an appointment.
- Student Housing Office – firstname.lastname@example.org 01248 382034/2883
- Money Support – email@example.com 01248 38 3566/3637
- Interruptions to Studies – firstname.lastname@example.org 01248 382072
If you are unsure which service you need please email email@example.com
- The Student Support Team can help with money advice including Hardship Funds and student withdrawals and interruptions to studies.
- Student Housing can help with finding accommodation in the private rented sector.
We welcome your feedback
We would welcome your feedback about the service received, to enable us to develop and provide the best possible service now and in the future. Please contact one of the following with your comments:
Aims and Objectives
View our full Student Support Team aims and objectives.