Applied Data Science ft Python
Applied Data Science with Python 2023-24
School Of Computer Science And Electronic Engineering
Module - Semester 1 & 2
Indicative content includes:
- An introduction to data science.
- How to represent and import data into Python for manipulation.
- How to use Python libraries such as Numpy and Pandas to analyse and manipulate data.
- How to use the Python Matplotlib library for data visualisation.
- Apply key principles and methods from Data Science.
- Build non-trivial programs that import and manipulate data in Python.
- Build programs that analyse and manipulate data using Python libraries such as Numpy and Pandas.
- Build programs that use the a Python library, such as Matplotlib, for data visualisation.