School Of Educational Sciences
Module - Semester 1 & 2
Guidance will be provided through the dissertation handbook and individual/group tutorials with your project supervisor.
- 3. Carry out complex research tasks and analyse and synthesise data in relation to the research focus;
- Clearly communicate research findings and key implications of the research visually and verbally
- Critically analyse key findings and discuss the implications of the research.
- Critically evaluate a range of literature and research related to a relevant field of study;
- Research a sociological, psychological, philosophical or historical perspective relating to children and young people;