Information for Students

Reporting Concerns and Accidents

Don't ever be afraid to report accidents, incidents or concerns as without you telling the University about problems it may never know until someone is seriously hurt. If you have concerns about your Halls of Residence for example, make sure you tell a member of the JCR and the Halls Office and if you're in private digs then go and talk to the Students' Union Welfare Office or the University Accommodation Office - your problems will probably not be unique and staff here can, and will help you.

If you have an accident then report it to your School and make sure an accident report form is completed. If an incident is outside of your studies then please report incidents to a member of Security, Halls Staff, the Students' Union or directly to Health and Safety Services.