|Postgraduate||Valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee|
The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international applicants, so the applicants must have achieved;
|Postgraduate||Equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree|
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- The above scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants.
- The above scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only. (Note: students who may have to study online due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19 (where the course would normally be delivered on-campus) will remain eligible for the scholarship).
- All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University’s discretion.
How to apply
Step 1: You MUST have received an offer letter from Bangor University before you can apply.
Step 2: Check your Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
Step 3: Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form.
Step 4: Email the completed application form along with a copy of your offer letter from Bangor University to Kerry Marie Jones at: email@example.com by the 15 November 2020.
Step 5: Eligible applications will be forwarded to the concerned academic department to make a decision, and successful candidates will be informed in December 2020.
Step 6: Scholarship winners will be required to pay a deposit amount of £2,000 within two weeks in order to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship.
Submit your scholarship application on or before 15 November 2020.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- Half of the scholarship amount will be offered in the form of a reduction in tuition fees and the remaining half as a contribution towards the cost of University managed accommodation. Students not taking up a place in university managed accommodation will forfeit 50% of the scholarship (except in exceptional circumstances where university accommodation would not be a suitable option).
- Recipients will be expected to become scholarship ambassadors, contributing to University promotion both as students and in later years as alumni.
For further details, you may contact the Regional Manager responsible for your country.