Clinical Psychology DClinPsy
- Name: Clinical Psychology
- Qualification: DClinPsy
This is a British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited training programme leading to qualification as a Clinical Psychologist and eligibility to register with the Health Profession Council (HPC). Please visit our website nwcpp.bangor.ac.uk for up to date information
Due to funding regulations by Welsh Government, this course is unable to accept applications from candidates who qualify for overseas fee status.
Additional Course Costs:
There are no additional costs. Successful candidates will become employees of Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board.
Course content is for guidance purposes only and may be subject to change.
Please see this page for entry requirements for this course.
Applications for DClinPsy
Applications for DClinPsy must be made through the Clearing House for Postgraduate Courses in Clinical Psychology.
Please note: This course is unable to accept applications from overseas students due to the fact that it is funded by the NHS.
- Applied Behaviour Analysis MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Applied Marketing Science MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Clinical and Health Psychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Consumer Psychology with Business MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Counselling MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Neuroimaging MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Positive Behaviour Support MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Principles of Clinical Neuropsychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Psychological Research MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Psychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert