Clinical Psychology DClinPsy
- Name: Clinical Psychology
- Qualification: DClinPsy
This is a British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited training programme leading to qualification as a Clinical Psychologist and eligibility to register with the Health Profession Council (HPC). Please visit our website nwcpp.bangor.ac.uk for up to date information
This course is unable to accept applications from overseas students due to the fact that it is funded by the NHS.
Course content is for guidance purposes only and may be subject to change.
Please see this page for entry requirements for this course.
Applications for DClinPsy
Applications for DClinPsy must be made through the Clearing House for Postgraduate Courses in Clinical Psychology.
Please note: This course is unable to accept applications from overseas students due to the fact that it is funded by the NHS.
- Applied Behaviour Analysis MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Clinical and Health Psychology MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Consumer Psychology with Business MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Counselling MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Mindfulness-Based Approaches (5 years) MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Mindfulness-Based Approaches (Train to be a Mindfulness Teacher and get a Masters degree) MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Neuroimaging MSc/PGDip/PGCert