Research, Impact and Consultancy
Our mission is to guide the future of Sport, Health, Exercise, and Human Performance Science.
Our objective is to advance the global reputation of our impactful research.
Our strategies to achieve this mission and objective are to:
- Support a culture that values multidisciplinary collaboration enabling world leading research, innovation and enterprise to flourish.
- Support the maximisation of talent to continue to develop the next generation of “world leaders” and knowledge that challenges the status quo.
- Increase visibility and impact of our world-leading research within and beyond academia by fostering partnerships with business and enterprise.
- Continue to support a vibrant and cohesive postgraduate research body and valuing the contribution they make to the School, academia, and beyond.
Research Excellence Framework 2021
The next REF exercise will be conducted in 2021. The School of Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences will be submitting to the following units:
- UoA 24 - Sport and Exercise Sciences, Leisure and Tourism
Find out more in our central Human Sciences research pages.