Moving into your Hall – January 2021
This year we will be doing things a little bit differently to ensure that we can move you in safely and comfortably.
Most of our Undergraduate and Postgraduates students will be moving into University accommodation over an extended period in January.
The move in period and process will be based on current Welsh Government guidelines at the time.
The Halls' Office will email you with the process to follow once this has been confirmed. Please make sure you check your emails for further information.
Finding out more about moving in
- The Halls Office will contact you shortly by email with more information about what you need to do before arriving at Bangor.
- You will be directed by email to an on-line induction programme that is essential to complete before you arrive.
- Once you have completed it, you will find instructions on how to get your hall and you will be able to download a parking permit, if required, for your day of arrival.
- Once you have completed the induction you can print or keep a copy of your Arrival Pass, which you will need to collect your keys.
Wrexham campus - Snowdon Hall
- Please call the office on 01978 265799 to arrange your arrival day and time.
- Please note that the car park has limited spaces. As soon as you have unloaded please remove your vehicle to the public car park a few minutes from the Hall.
- If you are unable to arrive on the day within your designated time slot, please inform the staff on 01248 265799. Or alternatively email Snowdon.firstname.lastname@example.org
The University has organised basic contents insurance with 'Endsleigh Insurance' for students living in halls of residence. This covers items in your room against theft, fire and flood. To check what is covered, just download your insurance certificate.
Laptops, tablet and phones are not covered outside your room, you may wish to take out additional cover. Endsleigh offer a packages to do this which can be reviewed at: www.endsleigh.co.uk/reviewcover.