Teaching, Learning & Widening Access
The University’s academic schools are grouped into five colleges;
- College of Arts & Humanities
- College of Business, Law, Education and Social Sciences
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Health & Behavioural Sciences
- College of Physical & Applied Sciences
- The University prides itself on the quality of teaching offered. This was supported in a recent review by the UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), which resulted in the highest possible endorsement of the University’s academic standards.
- Students are enrolled on 324 undergraduate programmes and 125 postgraduate taught programmes.
- Undergraduate students are registered to 1883 modules.
- 340 undergraduate modules are offered through the medium of Welsh.
- The University has a dedicated Widening Access Centre that provides a vital link between the University and its surrounding community.