Leading Organisational Change
Leading Organisational Change 2022-23
School Of Educational Sciences
Module - PGT
This module will focus on the processes and practicalities of leading organisational change at the school and system level. It will explore key debates around theories of change and change management in relation to organizational improvement. This module will prepare students to critically examine the contribution of leadership in times of organisational change and uncertainty. It will equip them with the leadership knowledge and understanding to effectively lead and implement change within their context. The module will compare different approaches to organisational change both nationally and internationally, and the policy imperatives that influence such changes.
- Critically compare and reflect upon different approaches to organisational change, nationally and internationally and apply them to the student’s own context.
- Critically examine the contribution of leadership to successful organisational change and improvement
- Evaluate key debates around theories of change and change management, at the school and system level
- Evaluate the internal and external factors, including policy imperatives, that affect any organisational change and improvement.
- Examine the leadership capabilities required to effectively lead and implement change at the school and system level
Logbook Or Portfolio
Patchwork text exploring processes