Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Secondary)

Disclosures and Barring Service – DBS

All trainee teachers must apply for an ‘Enhanced Disclosure with a check of the Children’s Barred list’ from the Disclosure and Barring Service and this must be judged to be satisfactory by the School of Education and Human Development. The process will normally begin before registration.