Health Services Research Summer School 2020
Due to the current uncertainties surrounding the longer-term effects of the coronavirus, we have decided to cancel the forthcoming Summer School.
It will now go ahead in 2021.
We will of course arrange a full refund of fees paid, although this may take some time to process.
What does the Summer School have to offer for you?
- The Summer School offers participants a unique opportunity to gain access to internationally renowned experts in a range of topic areas, evaluating complex interventions (including clinical trials); realist synthesis; health economics, implementation research; healthcare ethnography; arts-based approaches; and participatory research
- The opportunity to present your research
- Career development day and Individual Research Conversations with mentors
- Special guest speaker and Early Career Researcher plenary
- CPD hours
- A certificate of attendance
- Accommodation in the historic grade II listed Management Centre with views of the Menai Straits
- Summer School Dinner in the elegant atmosphere of the Terras Lounge
- Stunning surroundings including Bangor University Main Arts building, the beaches of Anglesey, and the mountains of Snowdonia, recently named ‘most beautiful national park in Europe’