Music Summer School 2019
22nd July – 2nd August 2019
- Bangor University
- Monday 22 July 2019 – Friday 2 August 2019
- School of Music and Media
- Music Summer School Team
- More information:
- Bangor Music Summer School website
Bangor University’s School of Music and Media is delighted to announce its first Music Summer School programme for international students.
The Summer School will focus upon three key areas of activity:
- Music Performance Skills
- Core Musicianship Skills to support Performance Studies
- Developing English Language Skills and Experiencing Bangor
The exciting and varied programme will include: English improvement classes; lectures on music topics; instrumental & vocal workshops and 1:1 lessons with world class performers and professors; Ensemble sessions.
In addition there will be an opportunity to meet students from other subjects and countries, with organised games, sports and events as well as sightseeing / shopping trip.
For more infortion visit the Music Summer School webpages