Find out how to help reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease, reduce your blood pressure and control cholesterol by following the practical advice contained within this section.
- Work and Cancer: a guide for people living with cancer
- Work it out: the essential questions to ask about work
- Work it out: the essential questions for carers to ask about work
For Line Managers:
- How to support staff who are experiencing a mental health problem
- Managing cancer in the workplace: An employer’s guide to supporting staff affected by cancer
- Work and Cancer - Top 10 tips for line managers
Cancer comes with many worries - help make sure work isn't one
Each year over 100,000 people of working age are diagnosed with cancer. Whether you are an employee, carer, business or health professional Macmillan can provide support and information about work and cancer. Find out more on their website and from the links below. For additional support call the Macmillan Support Line on 0808 808 00 00.