Welcome to the School
The School offers a wide range of undergraduate courses in environmental sciences, environmental management, conservation, forestry and geography. Find out more...
The School offers a wide range of postgraduate courses in agroforestry, environmental forestry, environmental management, conservation and land management. Scholarships are available to help support you during your studies. Find out more...
Our world leading research
In the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, more than 80% of our research was rated as being at least 'internationally excellent' with more than 25% being 'world leading'. Find out more...
- Bangor Chemistry @ EUChemS 2018
18 September 2018
- ‘High-yield’ farming costs the environment less than previously thought – and could help spare habitats
14 September 2018
- Surveying the Salamander’s Habitat in Honduras
30 August 2018
- Research methods that find serial criminals could help save tigers
28 August 2018
- Five ways that natural nanotechnology could inspire human design
13 August 2018
- Bringing Bangor’s buzz to the Bay
3 August 2018
- Read all news