Chartered Banker MBA
- Name: Chartered Banker
- Qualification: MBA
- Duration: 12-24 months.
The Chartered Banker MBA is a ground breaking new qualification which allows individuals to gain a top MBA in Banking as well as Chartered Banker status, awarded by the Chartered Institute of Bankers, Scotland. This is the highest award available to bankers. Bangor Business School is the only institution in the UK which can offer this dual qualification. Please visit the Chartered Banker webpages for full information.
Course content is for guidance purposes only and may be subject to change.
Candidates are assessed on an individual basis. As an example, entry to the full programme would require a good first degree or possession of an approved professional qualification and practical experience. Candidates who do not have a formal degree or professional qualification, but who have several years of approved management experience will also be considered. Candidates may wish to submit their CV for assessment to confirm eligibility for a specific route.
Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years practical experience at a relevant level
Applicants must have a high level of fluency in the English language. English Language requirements:
- IELTS: 6.0 (with no element below 5.5)
- Pearson PTE: a score of 56 (with no element lower than 51)
- Cambridge English Test – Advanced: 169 (with no element lower than 162)
For further information entry requiremetns for the Chartered Banker MBA programme, please contact us on:
Tel: +44 (0) 1248 365 966
Please see the Chartered Banker webpages for details of how to apply for this programme.
- Accounting MSc
- Accounting and Banking MSc
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance (Chartered Banker) MSc
- Business with Consumer Psychology MSc
- Finance MSc
- International Banking MSc
- International Finance MSc
- International Media and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Management and Finance MSc
- Research Methodolgy MSc