Mae lleoliad Bangor, rhwng yr afon Fenai a pharc cenedlaethol Eryri yn cael ei gydnabod mewn sawl arolwg myfyrwyr fel un o’r lleoedd gorau ym Mhrydain i fod yn fyfyriwr.
Map of Bangor
Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2DG
How to find us
Bangor and the area
We're far easier to get to than you might think - there are good road links to Bangor along the north Wales coast from the M56 and M6.
There are direct trains from London, Manchester, Crewe and Cardiff. There are also frequent ferries from nearby Holyhead to Ireland.
Estimated journey times are:
- Liverpool to Bangor by car - 1.5 hours
- Manchester to Bangor by car - 2 hours
- Birmingham to Bangor by car - 3 hours
- London to Bangor by train - 3 hours
Our interactive location map (provided by Google map ) provides you with directions to Bangor. Postcode LL57 2DG will bring you to the Main University Building, whereas LL57 2UW takes you to the centre of Bangor, close to the Deiniol Building (building 47 on our map)
By train or bus
- See the National Rail website & Traveline Cymru for public transport information. Bangor is around two hours from Manchester by train, and the journey from London Euston to Bangor takes around three hours.
From Ireland, you can cross on the ferry to Holyhead which is half an hour away from Bangor. See these external websites for timetables:
Both Manchester Airport and Liverpool John Lennon Airport are around two hours from Bangor, by train.