Work and health
- Medical Records & Confidentiality
- Sickness Absence Policy
- Sickness Absence Forms
- Display Screen Users
- Foreign Travellers
- Looking after your voice
- The Effect of your Health and your Ability to Work
- Avoiding Common Illnesses and Recovery
- Pathways to Health from Sick Leave
- Cancer comes with many worries - help make sure work isn't one
- Health Information Guide
- Health Surveillance
- Work Related Health Conditions
- Chemical, Biological or Radiological
- Guidance on menopause and the workplace
Avoiding common illnesses and recovery
If you do have the misfortune to develop signs and symptoms of illness, it makes sense to get treatment.
Many ailments will respond to household remedies, others require medical prescriptions. If you haven’t registered with a GP, do so whilst you are feeling well.
If you are unsure whether your condition needs medical attention, or simply want practical advice on what to do to help get better quicker, the following website give you access to information about a wide range of illnesses and conditions: www.bbc.co.uk/health
Finally, the information contained in the wellness website is here to support your health – make time to read it and look after yourself!