Third year Ph.D. candidate in Banking and Finance at Bangor University Business School. M.Sc. in Banking and Finance at Bangor University Business School (graduation project: Sovereign Contagion in the Eurozone: Evidence from the CDS market). M.Sc. in Financial Intermediaries, International Finance and Risk Management at Sapienza University of Rome. B.Sc. in Bank, Insurance and Financial Markets at Sapienza University of Rome. Experience both as teaching and consultant assistant. Internship in the credit department of a bank (Banca del Mezzogiorno – MedioCredito Centrale Spa, Italy).
Banking Regulation, Financial Stability and Systemic Risk, Financial Markets, Credit Derivatives.
Banking Union project in Europe.
- Market Reactions to the Implementation of Banking Union in Europe.
- The short-run impact of the new European resolution regime on the sovereign-bank nexus. Evidence from the CDS market.
- M.Sc. (Banking and Finance) at Bangor University, UK.
- M.Sc. (Financial Intermediaries, International Finance and Risk Management) at Sapienza University of Rome, Italy.
- B.Sc. (Bank, Insurance and Financial Markets) at Sapienza University of Rome, Italy.
Italian, English and Spanish
Activities and Interests
- Basketball player for 15 years and a professional team member from 2001 until 2006.
- Currently member of Bangor University basketball team.
- Travelling and outdoor sports lover