Modules for course N2BD | MBA/LMGT1
MBA Law and Management (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the years: 2019–20.
60 credits from:
- ASB-4901: MBA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4921: MBA Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4904: Applied Business Projects (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4901 (September intake) ASB-4921 (January intake)
15 to 30 credits from:
- ASB-4006: Marketing Strategy (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4413: Int'l Strategic Management (15) (Semester 1)
- Students MUST take one from either ASB-4006 or ASB-4413 and can take both.
0 to 15 credits from:
- ASB-4030: Knowledge Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4426: Contemporary Issues in Mgmt (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4527: Executive Compensation (15) (Semester 2)
- If you have chosen BOTH ASB-4006 and ASB-4413 please skip this section.