Modules for course H612 | BENG/CSE
BEng Computer Systs Eng (3 yrs)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2019–20 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- IME-1006: Digital Circuits & Design 1 (10)
- IES-1007: Circuit Theory (10)
- ICP-1022: Programming Fundamentals (10) Syllabus: Programming and the JAVA language: Object Oriented Design; Objects and classes; Declaring objects and calling methods; Programming Constructs:- selecting among alternatives and repetition; Basic JAVA data types.
- IED-1051: Electronics Laboratory Level 1 (20) Core
- IED-1064: Professional Perspectives (10)
- IEA-2003: Mathematical Methods (10)
- IES-2005: Digital Circuits 2 (10)
- IES-2006: VLSI Design Principles (10)
- ICP-2033: Intro to Operating Systems (10)
- IED-2051: Electronics Laboratory Level 2 (10) Core
- IED-2053: Engineering Team Project (10)
- IEA-2004: Eng Analysis: Linear Systems (10)
- ICP-2011: Computer Networks (10)
- IES-2012: Analogue Electronics (10)
- ICP-2021: Algorithm Design with MATLAB (10)
- ICP-2027: Data Structures and Algorithms (10) To enable the student to appreciate the importance of appropriately selected data structures describe and contrast selected data structures illustrate and justify optimal data structures to execute selected algorithms design, document and implement selected data structures and algorithms work with colleagues to produce a reasoned argument presented in the form of a written report.
- IED-2051: Electronics Laboratory Level 2
- IED-2053: Engineering Team Project
- IED-2061: Project, Planning & Management (10)
- ICM-3004: Signal Processing (10)
- IES-3006: Control Systems (10)
- ICM-3008: Electromagnetics (10)
- ICP-3083: Pattn Recogn & Neural Networks (20)
- IED-3099: Individual Project-Engineering (30) Core