Modules for course M1AL | LLM/LB
LLM Law and Banking
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
15 credits from:
- SXL-4119: Legal Research Methods (15) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4409: Legal Research Methods (15) (Semester 1 + 2)
- Students starting this course in January must take SXL-4119. Students starting this course in September must take SXL-4409.
15 to 30 credits from:
- ASB-4125: Invstmt Strat & Portfolio Mgmt (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4414: Corporate Risk Management (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4423: Islamic Finance (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4424: Islamic Banking (15) (Semester 2)
- Choose 15-30 credits from Business modules.