Modules for course Q1AX | MA/ALTEFL
MA Applied Linguistics for TEFL
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2019–20 academic year.
- QXL-4413: EFL Theory (20) Core
- QXL-4429: Teaching EFL (20) Core
- QXL-4432: Linguistics Research Methods (20) Core
- QXL-4420: SLA and Language Teaching (20)
- QXL-4429: Teaching EFL
- QXL-4432: Linguistics Research Methods
- QXL-4400: MA/MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
QCL-4400: Traethawd Hir MA/MSc (60) (Semester 3) Core
0 to 20 credits from:
- QXL-4411: Foundations of Linguistics (20) (Semester 1)
- This module is compulsory unless a student has a bachelor's degree in Linguistics or a related subject. Students with a relevent bachelor's degree must discuss this with their tutor in Welcome Week, who will decide on an exemption. If exempted, students take 20 credits of relevant semester 1 modules in the School.