Modules for course 6S26 | BSC/NI
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2020–21.
- PPP-3001: Project (Single Honours Psych) (40) Core or
PCC-3001: Prosiect (40) Core
- PPP-4010: Clinical Neuropsychology I (20) Core
- PPP-3001: Project (Single Honours Psych) or
- PPP-4009: Behavioural Neurology (20) Core
40 credits from:
- PCP-3004: Cognitive Neuroscience (20) (Semester 2)
- PCP-3008: Psychoacoustics & Aud Neuro (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-3009: Neuroaesthetics (20) (Semester 1) or
PCC-3009: Niwroestheteg: (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4003: Clinical Neuropsychology II (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4004: Bio Bases of Neuro Disorders (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4005: Methods in Cog & Brain Res (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4021: Intro Neuroimaging Analysis (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4022: Introduction to Neuroimaging (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4023: Adv. Neuroimaging Concepts (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4027: Learning and Rehabilitation (20) (Semester 2)
- Students taking PPP-4025 must also take PPP-4026.