Customer Insight Project
Customer Insight Project 2023-24
Bangor Business School
Module - Semester 2
Thi Hong Ngoc Nguyen
Topics may include but will not be limited to: Issues in undertaking market research activities; Development and administration of fieldwork for quantitative customer survey; Analysis of quantitative survey data; Reporting and presentation of strategic recommendations.
-threshold -D- to D+ (40-49%): No major omissions or inaccuracies in the deployment of information/skills. Some grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Integration of theory/practice/information present intermittently in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives.
-good -B- to B+ (60-69%): Very good performance Most of the relevant information accurately deployed. Good grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Good integration of theory/practice/information in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
-excellent -A- to A+ (70%+): Outstanding Performance. The relevant information accurately deployed. Excellent grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practice elements. Good integration of theory/practice/information in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Strong evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
-another level-C- to C+ (50-59%): Much of the relevant information and skills mostly accurately deployed. Adequate grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Fair integration of theory/practice/information in the pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Some evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
- Analyse marketing environments
- Assess customer perceptions and motivations
- Conduct statistical analyses on quantitative survey data via SPSS
- Formulate, deliver and present strategic responses for key stakeholders.
- Specify marketing research problems with associated aim(s) and objectives of the research
- Undertake data collection to address specific research questions in fulfilment of the objectives of the research
Individual Report Plan
Individual Final Report