Modules for course B6AL | MSC/SPEXPHYS
MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Physiology
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- JXH-4001: Exercise is Medicine (30)
- JXH-4007: Performance Physio (20) Core
- JXH-4008: Supervised Experience (20) Core
- JXH-4001: Exercise is Medicine
- JXH-4007: Performance Physio
- JXH-4008: Supervised Experience
- JXH-4018: Sports Injury Rehabilitation (10)
80 credits from:
- JXH-4009: Research Project Proposal (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- JXH-4021: Dissertation proposal (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- JXH-4900: Research Project (60) (Semester 2) Core
- JXH-4901: Dissertation (60) (Semester 2) Core
- If do JXH-4009 (20), must do JXH-4900 (60). If do JXH-4021 (20), must do JXH-4901 (60).