Modules for course C6AE | MRES/SPES
MRes Sport and Exercise Sciences
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- JXH-4905: Research Project (MRES)
- JXH-4906: Presentation in Statistics (10)
- JXH-4907: Peer Review Scientific Journal (10)
20 credits from:
- JXH-4401: Performance Physiology (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- JXH-4407: Nutrition for Sport/Exer. Perf (10) (Semester 2)
- JXH-4408: Exercise is Medicine (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- JXH-4409: Exercise Psychology (20) (Semester 2)
- JXH-4410: Performance Psychology (20) (Semester 1)
- JXH-4411: Coach/Athlete Relationships (10) (Semester 1)
- JXH-4414: Psych of Injury&Rehabilitation (10) (Semester 2)
- JXH-4415: Sports Injury Rehabilitation (10) (Semester 2)
- JXH-4416: Nutrition for Rehabilitation (10) (Semester 2)