Modules for course C8BZ | MRES/PSYCH
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- PHB-4000: Research Project (120) Core
40 credits from:
- PPP-4003: Clinical Neuropsychology II (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4004: Bio Bases of Neuro Disorders (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4005: Methods in Cog & Brain Res (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4008: Methods in Lang & Bilingualism (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4010: Clinical Neuropsychology I (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4012: Practical Programming (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4013: Theoretical Models in Clin Psy (20) (Semester 2)
- PRP-4013: Research Rotation (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- PPP-4014: Top in Child Health and Wellbe (20) (Semester 1)
- PRP-4015: Research Methods Skills (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4021: Intro Neuroimaging Analysis (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4022: Introduction to Neuroimaging (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4023: Adv. Neuroimaging Concepts (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4027: Learning and Rehabilitation (20) (Semester 2)
- 10 credit modules: You must select two modules. Students can either select PPP4021 & PPP4022 or PPP4022 & PPP4023. You also have the option to select 20 credits from another academic school.