Modules for course C8CU | MSC/N
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- PPP-4021: Intro Neuroimaging Analysis (10) Core
- PPP-4022: Introduction to Neuroimaging (10) Core
- PPP-4023: Adv. Neuroimaging Concepts (10) Core
- PRP-4025: Research Project (60) Core
- PRP-4014: Advanced Research Methods (20) Core
- PPP-4024: Adv. Neuroimaging Analysis (10) Core
- PRP-4025: Research Project
60 credits from:
- PPP-4003: Clinical Neuropsychology II (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4004: Bio Bases of Neuro Disorders (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4005: Methods in Cog & Brain Res (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4008: Methods in Lang & Bilingualism (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4009: Behavioural Neurology (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4010: Clinical Neuropsychology I (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4012: Practical Programming (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4027: Learning and Rehabilitation (20) (Semester 2)