Modules for course C8ER | MSC/CHPSY1
MSc Clin & Health Psychology (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- PPP-4013: Theoretical Models in Clin Psy (20) Core
- PRP-4014: Advanced Research Methods (20) Core
- PRP-4025: Research Project
60 credits from:
- PPP-4003: Clinical Neuropsychology II (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4004: Bio Bases of Neuro Disorders (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4009: Behavioural Neurology (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4010: Clinical Neuropsychology I (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4014: Top in Child Health and Wellbe (20) (Semester 1)
- PRP-4015: Research Methods Skills (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4020: Global Early Childhood (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4027: Learning and Rehabilitation (20) (Semester 2)