Modules for course D3AP | DIP/FORDL
Diploma Forestry (Distance Learning)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- DDL-4202: Silviculture (20) Core
100 credits from:
- DDL-4003: Forest History, Policy and Mgt (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4004: Agroforestry Systems & Prac. (20) (Semester 1)
- DDL-4201: Social Issues in Forest Mgt. (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4205: Inv., Assessment & Monitoring (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4206: Sustainable use of NTFPs (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4505: Natural Resource Management (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4530: Forest Management Planning (20) (Semester 2)
- DXX-4532: Forestry Field Course (20) (Semester 2)
- DDL-4536: Urban Forestry (20) (Semester 1)