Modules for course F1AJ | MSC/ANCHEM
MSc Analytical Chemistry
These were the modules for this course in the 2019–20 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the years: 2020–21.
- FXX-4701: Core Chem & Research Skills (10)
- FXX-4702: Techs in Chemical Analysis (20)
- FXX-4707: Techs in Biochemical Analysis (10)
- FXX-4999: Laboratory Health & Safety (10)
- FXX-4703: Modern Analytical Techniques (20)
- FXX-4704: Research Project Proposal (20)
- FXX-4705: Literature Review (20)
- FXX-4706: MSc Lab Work & Research Paper (60) (Semester 3) Core
10 credits from:
- FXX-3101: Pollution and Environment (10) (Semester 1)
- QXS-4002: Academic Writing & Grammar (10) (Semester 1)
- FXX-4501: Structure & Reactivity (Org) (10) (Semester 1)
- FXX-4502: Processes at Interfaces (10) (Semester 1)
- FXX-4503: Adv. topics in Inorg. Chem. (10) (Semester 1)
- FXX-4505: Web-based Literature Review (10) (Semester 1)
- QXS4002 is suitable for International students only.