Modules for course L1T1 | BA/ECCH
BA Economics and Chinese
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- LZC-2040: Chinese Language Skills (40) Core
- ASB-2111: Statistical Methods (20) or
ADB-2111: Dulliau Ystadegol (20)
- LXC-2200: Contemporary Chinese Studies (20) Core
- ASB-2307: Microeconomics (20)
40 credits from:
- ASB-3008: Financial Technology (10) (Semester 2)
- ASB-3313: Financial Economics (10) (Semester 1)
- ASB-3316: Applied Economics (20) (Semester 2)
- ASB-3317: Econometrics (20) (Semester 1)
- ASB-3320: Current Issues in Economics (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ASB-3527: Executive Compensation (10) (Semester 2)
- You must ensure you have the relevant pre-requisites.
30 credits from:
- LXE-3101: Approaching Translation (10) (Semester 2) or
LCE-3101: Trin a Thrafod Cyfieithu (10) (Semester 2)
- LXE-3103: Wales: A European Contact Zone (20) (Semester 2)
- LXC-3300: Key topics in Chinese Studies (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- LXE-3400: Joint Hons Diss (English) (10) (Semester 1 + 2) or
LCE-3400: Traethawd Hir Cyd-A (Cym) (10) (Semester 1 + 2)
- LXE-3444: Joint Hons Diss (Target Lang) (10) (Semester 1 + 2)
- Joint Honours students must take a dissertation module in ONE of their subjects, where available.