Modules for course L302 | MSOCSCI/S
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- SXU-4005: Research Process and Meaning (20)
- SXU-4016: Dissertation (60) or
SCU-4016: Traethawd Hir (60)
40 to 80 credits from:
- HPS-4002: Antisemitism & the Holocaust (20) (Semester 1)
- SXP-4015: Tackling Inequality & Injustic (20) (Semester 2)
- SXS-4064: Nationalism and Minorities (20) (Semester 1)
0 to 40 credits from:
- SXY-4010: Transnational Crime (20) (Semester 2)
- HPS-4014: Youth,Crme,Vulerab&Abuse (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)
- SXP-4037: Health Policies (20) (Semester 1)
- SXP-4040: Key Issues in Social Policy (20) (Semester 2)