Modules for course M1AF | LLM/ICBL
LLM International Commercial and Business Law
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
- SXL-4300: Dissertation (60) Core
20 credits from:
- SXL-4009: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- SXL-4109: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 2)
- Students entering the programme in January must take SXL-4109. Students entering the programme in September must take SXL-4009.
80 credits from:
- SXL-4003: Marine Insurance (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4004: Intellectual Property Law (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4006: Intn'l Commercial Arbitration (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4010: Global Trade Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4052: Int. Climate Change Law & Pol. (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4125: Carriage of Goods by Sea (20) (Semester 1)