Modules for course M1AO | LLM/IIPL
LLM International Intellectual Property Law
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
20 credits from:
- SXL-4009: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- SXL-4109: Legal Research Methods (20) (Semester 2)
- Students entering the programme in January must take SXL-4109. Students entering the programme in September must take SXL-4009.
80 credits from:
- SXL-4003: Marine Insurance (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4006: Intn'l Commercial Arbitration (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4008: International Sales Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4010: Global Trade Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4040: Public International Law (20) (Semester 1)
- SXL-4052: Int. Climate Change Law & Pol. (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4125: Carriage of Goods by Sea (20) (Semester 1)