Modules for course N325 | BSC/FIR
BSc Finance, Investment & Risk
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ETB-1105: Principles of Business Mgnt (20)
- ETB-1110: Manag & Financial Accounting (20)
- ETB-1114: Business Analytics (20)
- ETB-1300: CORE Economics (20)
- ETB-1501: Banks and Financial Markets (20)
- ETB-2111: Statistical Methods (20)
- ETB-2202: Corporate Finance (20)
- ETB-2217: Investment (10)
- ETB-2307: Microeconomics (20)
- ETB-2512: Investment Banking (10)
- ETB-2515: Financial Accounting I (10)
- ETB-3001: Ethics in Tourism &Hospitality (10)
- ETB-3103: Marketing Strat & Mangement (10)
- ETB-3104: Entrepreneur, Cap & the Firm (10)
- ETB-3201: International Banking (10)
- ETB-3210: Advanced Corporate Finance (20)
- ETB-3313: Financial Economics (10)