Modules for course N3CS | MSC/BKFIN1
MSc Banking and Finance (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15)
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15)
- ASB-4416: Credit Risk Analytics (15)
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4408: Financial Econometrics (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4909: Finance Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Financial Research & CFA (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4902 (September intake) ASB-4922 (January intake)