Modules for course N3CW | MSC/BFCB1
MSc Bank & Fin (Chartered Banking) (with Incorp Pre-Masters)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15)
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) Core
- ASB-4447: Credit & Lending (15) Core
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4408: Financial Econometrics (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4922: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4909: Finance Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4902 (September intake) ASB-4922 (January intake)