Modules for course N3DC | MA/BFCB1
MA Bank & Fin (Chart Bank) (with Incorporated Pre-Masters)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) Core
- ASB-4447: Credit & Lending (15) Core
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4405: Int'l Financial Management (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4900: MA Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4920: MA Dissertation J (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4909: Finance Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4900 (September intake) ASB-4920 (January intake)
30 credits from:
- Please choose 2 from:
- ASB-4008: Financial Technology (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4125: Invstmt Strat & Portfolio Mgmt (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4406: Financial Analysis (15) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4424: Islamic Banking (15) (Semester 2)
- The above optional modules are available to students